Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day


We decided to go camping up Green Canyon for our Pre-Pioneer day celebration. They actually have some great camping spots and I didn't even know this place existed.


Who puts a tent next to a biking trail, I mean seriously lol? That tent stinks to put up. It has a center post with 5 holes for each pole and it was just a pain to put up in the dark and get everything to line up properly. Luckily it's huge and could fit two air matresses.
The wannabe lumberjack. I love that little axe. Found it in my shed when I first bought the house .
Being goofy with the wife by the fire. She loves to take pictures. But we just dont remember to do it all the time.
Our camping mates. Adrian and Megan. They're so fun to go do things with.
Crasher was sooo dirty. But it was so cute that we couldn't resist just letting him run around. He was a good boy too.

No comments: